Well I have been busy moving things around again!  Not too bad I think though, just a few changes.  Thanks so much again for everyone who takes time to stop by!

One new item is a widget for Clinical Trial information.  If you happen to be on the site and want a quick look up of the updates, there is widget for this now.  It scrolls so you can do a quick check and link to the full story. 

image

And right above this link is the widget for Live OR, so you can do the same and link to the entire post from here. 

image

I also moved the translator to the upper right hand side, and when I put the widget on the site I was not sure on whether or not it would be used, but it is!  There are several readers in Germany, a few in Brazil and Spain that use it regularly, so welcome and thanks to my international readers! 

image

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative